Home Networks Done Right!
As you can see from the list below these are just some of the considerations you will have to take into accound when designing your home network. Let the pro’s at Vast Automation help you with this critical system that will define how well your connected devices will work.
- Wired or Wireless
- What Category cable should I use
- How many cable drops do I need
- where should I run cable drops to
- Do I need access points or repeaters
- Do I need Network Attached Storage (NAS)
- How does gaming or streaming affect my network
- What switch or router should I use
- How do I secure my home network
A poorly designed network can cause so many problems, lack of speed, connection drops, signal interference, inability to connect or stay connected, IP conflics, incompatible hardware or hardware that is configured improperly.
A professionally designed and installed home network will eliminate all of these common problems and assure you that you will always have the fastest and most secure connection available.